- The National Coal Mining Museum – Yorkshire & North East England
Journey 140m underground with a charismatic former coal miner learning how roles and society have evolved. Combine it with workshops or activities where you can meet characters from the past, be creative and curious, find out about your local history, han…
- Tranquil Tuesdays @ The Deep – (1st Tuesday of the month, Term Time only) – Yorkshire & North East England
Join us on the first Tuesday of each month (TERM TIME ONLY) for Tranquil Tuesdays. From 3pm until closing the lights will be brighter and the audio turned down, creating a tranquil environment for our visitors.
- The Deep 1:1 Experience – Various Dates available throughout the year – Yorkshire & North East England
The Deep 1 to 1 Experience is a morning with a difference for those with a love of the marine world.
- Little Nippers – Tuesday Mornings (Term time only) – Yorkshire & North East England
Don’t get crabby, come to little nippers on Tuesday mornings from 9:30am to 11am for our fun-filled discovery and play sessions.
- Junior Experience Days (Various dates available throughout the year) – Yorkshire & North East England
Is your child aged between 8-11 with a passion for marine animals? Then join us for a fun-filled experience day where your youngster can help carry out some of The Deep’s daily activities.
- Poole’s Cavern & Buxton Country Park – Central England
Poole’s Cavern is found deep beneath the limestone hills of Buxton. Sculpted by an Ice Age River the underground tour is a walk back through time in the company of our expert guides with amazing crystal formations, sparkling streams and the home of pre-hi…
- 11 Places To Visit This Festive Period In Central, South, Se And Sw England And Wales –
It’s that time of year once again when the Christmas jumpers get dusted off and we head out to embrace the spirit of Christmas.
- Halloween Special – Where To Scare Those Little Horrors This Halloween –
Scare yourself silly this Halloween, along with the kids, at these 12 fantastic events around the country.
- 15 Half Term Treats For Your Little Horrors –
Stuck for ideas of days out with the kids this half term? Well here are some treats to keep the little horrors busy.
- Seven Family Fun Days Out For August –
Stuck for ideas on how to occupy the kids this summer holiday well look no further here are eight top attractions to visit this month!1.
- Five Inspirational Places To Visit With Your Students This June –
What with the awful weather that we have been having over the past few weeks, here are five inspiring attractions to visit this June to cheer your class up!North WalesThis weekend the weather should be improving and at
- Learning Experiences At The Deep –
With so much to learn why not take advantage of the following events that are happening at The Deep over the next few months.
- Your list is empty
Is your Attraction or Museum missing from our website?
Contact us today and let’s get you listed! 01677 42733
Stay up to date with all the latest news and upcoming events in your area!