- Your list is empty
Hilltop Outdoor Centre, Sheringham
The centre is modern, centrally heated and fully equipped. Staff bedrooms are interspersed with children’s bedrooms that accommodate 2-8 children.
- Accommodation – approx 70 pupils in Seaview House and approx 70 pupils in Woodland Lodge
- Single or twin rooms for staff (most en-suite)
- Modern buildings – set in 26 acres of woodland
- Childrens bedrooms – carpeted and many en-suite
- Fully equipped study rooms and games rooms
- Coastal Corner Garden and patio areas
- Quiet room, TV lounge, easy chairs and tuck shop
- Family style dining room serving homemade nutrious food
Staff & Safety
- Permanent staff with relevant national qualifications
- Internal training and on going appraisal systems
- Staff selected for care and commitment to educational goals
- Hilltop takes safety seriously. We have extensive risk assessments, comprehensive systems for procedures, maintenance, training and operating plans. Clients are welcome to inspect these systems.
Is your Attraction or Museum missing from our website?
Contact us today and let’s get you listed! 01677 42733
Stay up to date with all the latest news and upcoming events in your area!