School trips to Switzerland are a great experience, the resort is situated on a plateau, 1100m above the Rhone valley and Lake Geneva, in the French-speaking ‘Valais’ region of Switzerland. The resort forms part of the foremost alpine region the ‘Portes Du Soleil’.
The location boasts a wealth of facilities, and enables our young people to benefit by living and learning in a serene, safe and clean environment renowned for its sunny and invigorating summer climate.
On-site sports facilities include in-door climbing wall, three tennis courts, archery range, sports hall for football, hockey, basketball
and badminton, outdoor football pitch, table tennis room, snooker room, pool table, outdoor swimming pool.
- Return transfers by coach and ferry from school to the centre
- 6 nights’ full board accommodation (including 3meals per day and linen)
- All activities, equipment and admission charges
- Professional guiding and tuition where required
- Your very own activity leaders
- Full evening activity programme (e.g. climbing wall, bingo, 5-a-side football, disco, casino night)
More to See
Other Trips in This Region
- Mountain Biking Lesson
- Bush Craft & Survival Skills Session
- Archery Lesson
- Orienteering & Map Reading
- Climbing Wall Lesson
- Team Building Games
- Glacier Excursion with Husky Dog Sledge
- Outdoor Rock Climbing
- Villeneuve Piscine – Lake Geneva
- Hike & Overnight Camp at Alpine Refuge
- Camp Olympics
Relieve the Stress
Here at School Trips UK our dedicated school trip team have over 20 years’ experience in the travel industry and we pride ourselves in delivering bespoke tips that make learning fun and engaging.
At the start of your enquiry we will research the best accommodation for your chosen destination as well as transport providers if required, and one agent will keep in touch with you throughout the process to ensure you are happy and kept in the loop right to the end of your visit.
All trips can be arranged around a particular subject or subjects and we can include workshops, talks, company visits and other relevant activities accordingly. Everything for your trip would be individually sourced, from local restaurants for your meals to evening activities such as ghost walks or ten pin bowling.
Before you depart on your trip you’ll be provided with detailed itineraries, all booking information, travle maps if required and 24 hour emergency contact details.
- Quality Accommodation
- Entry to attractions
- Evening meals
- Packed lunches
- FREE teacher places
- Information packs
- Personal guides available
- Risk assessments
- 24 hour support
Is your Attraction or Museum missing from our website?
Contact us today and let’s get you listed! 01677 427334
Stay up to date with all the latest news and upcoming events in your area!