Become a Wildlife Ranger with Dusty Duck, 21st July to 3rd September. Your free Wildlife Ranger log book is packed with everything you need, to…
• play a game of GIANT Wetland Top Trumps,
• join a tribe and track wild animals,
• explore our ponds,
• visit the world’s largest bug hotel,
• feed endangered species by hand,
• paddle yourself on a wetland canoe safari
• and more.
You could even bring your holiday club or your school transition group.
In October, we start to see the return of many thousands of pink-footed geese from Iceland, followed by the whooper swans in November. Nowhere else can you see and hear so many wild geese and swans so close up. Our learning session on ‘exploring conservation’ guides school children through the amazing journey, how and why the birds do it, and what we can do to help them.
Please check website for details
See website for details
Fish Lane, Burscough, Lancashire, L40 0TA