New for Summer 2016:
• Arsene Wenger’s Office – explore how the manager prepares prior to the game.
• The Physio Room – see where the players receive their pre-match massages and are strapped before each game.
(opening from 17th May)
The tour includes:
• Free headphones
• Free certificate signed by Arsene Wenger
• Free entry to the Arsenal Museum
• 1 free Tour Leader place for groups of 15 or more
Self-Guided Audio Tour
Adult - £20.00
Child (under 16) - £10.00
Monday – Saturday
09.30 – 18.00 (last admission 17.00)
10.00 – 16.00 (last admission 15.00)
In the Arsenal Museum, you can immerse yourself in the history of Arsenal Football Club and follow the story of the Club's formation in 1886 right through to the present day.
For further information visit arsenal.com/tours or telephone 020 7619 5000
For more information on Arsenal Football Club School Trip Stadium Tours, visit their main page here
See our Spring Newsletter for more inspirational school trip ideas.