- Your list is empty
Flamingo Land Theme Park and Zoo
School trips have never been so fun when you can combine the thrills and spills of our theme park with an educational workshop and tour of our zoo. With thrilling rides to suit all ages from tiny tots to teenagers, let us help you to create a memorable day for your students and reconnect them after a year spent largely apart.
All our workshops link to the UK National Curriculum and we have lesson plans for each workshop which are available for teachers on request. We use real and facsimile artefacts in all our sessions. There are over 140 different species of animals at Flamingo Land and we aim to see a range of these on our tours. School parties are split into smaller manageable groups so that they receive personal care and tuition and then walk around the zoo and explore Children’s Planet. Make sure though that you are in time to watch our bird and sea lion shows that are held each day.
- Risk assessments for general visits to the zoo and theme park as well as for animal handling that we can send to teachers via email.
- Pre-visits for two teachers per booked class are also available to enable them to conduct their own risk assessment or speak to our staff.
- Prices are from only £7.50 per student, inclusive of educational activities. *
- We have been awarded the Learning Outside the Classroom Accreditation.
- Prices dependant on group, season and theme park access. Educational activities subject to availability and must be pre-booked.
We look forward to welcoming you back in 2021!
Disabled Access, Disabled Toilets, On Site Parking
Cater for Educational Groups, Coach Parties Welcome, Events Venue, Groups Welcome, Pre visit Available, Risk Assessment Available,
Baby Changing Facilities, Cafe, Picnic Site, Restaurant, Shop, Toilets,
Is your Attraction or Museum missing from our website?
Contact us today and let’s get you listed! 01677 42733
Stay up to date with all the latest news and upcoming events in your area!