- Your list is empty
SCHOOL TRIPS AT LEIGHTON HALL
At Leighton Hall, we understand how difficult it is to organise a successful school trip where pupils have fun, encounter experiences that are not available to them in the classroom and perhaps, most
importantly are risk assessed for your peace of mind. All our school visits are carried out with the highest regard for the health, safety and welfare of the children taking part in them.
- A visit to Leighton Hall can become a part of your ongoing school project
- Re-enforce knowledge of what has been learnt in different subject areas and bring classroom learning to life.
- Our guides are happy to aid your class’s learning, but we’ll leave the teaching to you!
- Leighton Hall definitely isn’t a stuffy, boring house. It’s a place where history, science, geography and lots of other subjects come to life, thanks to our entertaining, interactive and child friendly guides!
- Three themed packages have been developed for children’s groups and all are geared towards the KS1 and KS2.
- Leighton Hall has been assessed by LEA Risk Assessment Team and passed as a “Category A” site.
- This section is packed with teachers’ notes, worksheets and ideas to help you get the most from your visit to Leighton.
- A full risk assessment for you to print off.
We are delighted to tell you that we are able to re – open for School group visits from mid July.
For the time being, we can offer visits for school groups on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 10.00 a.m. – 1 p.m. or from 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. All groups must be booked in advance either by telephoning the office on 01524 734474 or by e mail to email@example.com Tours of the house are of limited size . The Tearooms, Toilets, Playground, Gardens and Woodland Walk will all be open as well, but unfortunately we are unable to offer the Birds of Prey Display at this time. Please see our Covid-19 Statement below to see the measures we have put in place to ensure your safety and well being during your visit.
Disabled Toilets, Guide Dogs Welcome, On Site Parking
Cater for Educational Groups, Coach Parties Welcome, Groups Welcome, Pre visit Available, Risk Assessment Available,
Cafe, Picnic Site, Shop, Toilets,
Open all year round for pre-booked groups.
Packages start at £4.50. Teachers have free places on a ratio of 1 adult to 8 children (Any additional adults are charged at the children’s reduced rate). Coach parking is free.
Carnforth, Lancashire, LA5 9ST
Is your Attraction or Museum missing from our website?
Contact us today and let’s get you listed! 01677 42733
Stay up to date with all the latest news and upcoming events in your area!