- Your list is empty
Kia Oval Educational Experience
Royal affinity to HRH Prince of Wales, the birthplace of cricket’s Ashes and host of football’s first FA Cup Final make our ground unique. Our 90-minute guided experience will allow guests to peek behind the scenes and see the inner workings of our impressive stadium and gain a deeper insight into how players and staff prepare for each match. Each experience will include a guided tour with a focus on the following subjects:
• History – Find out about our royal affinity and how the local area has changed over the years
• Art – Learn how Adidas make our kit with the chance to design your own and take it home
• Geography – Follow our map reading around the stadium to unlock geographical treasures
• Science – What muscles do professional cricketers use and what is sports nutrition?
• Business Studies – Learn how we operate as a day to day business
• Adapted depending on age-group
• Opportunity for presentations from working staff at the ground
• Coach parking available
We are really flexible and happy to tailor a trip for all – simply let us know what you are looking for
Accessible by Public Transport, Disabled Access, Disabled Toilets, Guide Dogs Welcome, On Site Parking
Conference Facilities, Pre visit Available, Risk Assessment Available,
Cafe, Shop, Toilets,
Is your Attraction or Museum missing from our website?
Contact us today and let’s get you listed! 01677 42733
Stay up to date with all the latest news and upcoming events in your area!