Anglian Water’s Community Education team aim to inspire visitors to think about the world of water around them. Sessions include:
- exploring the water cycle and how important it is for all of us,
- how we can help look after this vital resource by being Waterwise,
- learn what sewage is and how we can help look after the environment and prevent pollution,
- see the hidden world of micro-organisms used to clean water for us and make your very own bacteria to take home,
- learn about the real life science used in the processes to clean water and sewage
- find out about a range of careers and STEM challenges and games including becoming the board of Anglian Water and building your own pipe network.
Session at our education centres and at schools are tailored to the age of the students with a range of interactive sessions to choose from. The education centre has been awarded the Learning Outside the Quality Badge. All of the Anglian Water Community Education team are qualified, experienced teachers with current DBS checks.
We are happy to visit your school all at no cost to you.
Find out more and lots of free resources to download on our website. Sessions are fun, interactive and include challenges and self directed projects.
All visits need to be pre booked
Chelmsford Water Recycling Centre, 129 Brook End Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 6NX