- Your list is empty
The Swanage Centre
The Swanage Centre, Dorset for residential school trips
The Swanage Centre, Dorset can tailor your booking to ensure it includes everything you need. All academic and study needs are provided for, with over 30 purpose built classrooms each with interactive whiteboards. There are 2 high-quality ICT suites, Wi Fi connection in areas of the main building, presentation rooms with projectors and two large meeting rooms.
The five seaside guest houses cater for a variety of group sizes. They each offer a perfect base for school parties wanting to explore and learn more about the world famous Jurassic Coast.
Just a stone’s throw from the beach, or a short trek out into the open Dorset countryside, Allnatt Outdoors Swanage can’t be beaten for its location. Each Guest House has various sized bunk rooms and single bedded rooms which are ideal for School, Youth and International groups. They are adapted to Family Rooms for our Stop and Stay groups.
- Each Guest House has a lounge and an all purpose room
- Each Guest House has dedicated showers and toilets close to the bedrooms
- The heated outdoor swimming pool is a great attraction
- There is a courtyard for outdoor fun and recreation including a BBQ
- The bridge over the stream leads to Journey’s End for space and games and sports
- A varied popular menu takes account of the seasons and special dietary needs.
CD Player, Central Heating Throughout , Drying Facilities, Guest Lounge, TV ,
Cafe, Cater for Special Diets, Cater for Vegetarians, Dinner, Lunch, Packed Lunch Available, Serve Dinner, Serve Lunch.
Disabled Access, Disabled Toilets, On Site Parking
Cater for Educational Groups, Coach Parties Welcome, Groups Welcome, Pre visit Available, Risk Assessment Available,
Is your Attraction or Museum missing from our website?
Contact us today and let’s get you listed! 01677 42733
Stay up to date with all the latest news and upcoming events in your area!