Grasmere Independent Hostel provides the perfect base from which to explore the many and various aspects of Cumbria. In a stunning location it is flanked on all sides by the fells. In the very centre of the Lake District National Park, midway between Windermere and Keswick, with the picturesque village of Grasmere only a short stroll away.
This small family owned independent 4 star Hostel offers exclusive use self-catering accommodation, with excellent facilities for groups of up to 24. The perfect base for educational, activity or development based visits to the Lake District National Park.
• En suite rooms with 3, 4, 5 and 6 beds.
• Large common room with large LCD TV and DVD
• 2 fully equipped self-catering kitchens
• Dining area seating 24
• Separate open studio/meeting room
• Private parking
• Private patio BBQ area
• Free WiFi and internet PC
• Drying room and laundry
• Central heating and hot water included
• Bedding provided, beds made up on arrival
• Secure Bike Store and bike washing facilities
• Continental style breakfast pack available to order
The benefits of exclusive use are just that; you and your group have exclusive use of the whole detached hostel for the duration of your stay. En-suite rooms, 2 fully equipped self-catering kitchens and large dining area, fantastic lounge, separate studio/meeting room, laundry, sauna, bike storage, drying room, bbq patio area and the very best of the English Lake District on the door step. It would be easier to say what there isn’t!
Whatever the reason for a group visit the Lake District National Park has it all……..literature, art, industrial history, geography, stunning scenery, challenging peaks and enough activities to exhaust the fittest!